Solihull Mind provides a number of services for people requiring emotional support, including:
- a seven day a week drop in service for anyone struggling with mental health issues, with lunch available for a small charge on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- a women only drop in on a Friday afternoon between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
- a support group for women experiencing domestic violence
You can contact Solihull Mind by:
Samaritans offer a safe place for you to talk any time you like, in your own way – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal. Call Samaritans free, 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Telephone: 116 123
Counselling and psychological services
In Solihull, therapies are provided by the Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) service.
You can be referred to IAPT by your GP or refer yourself by:
- calling 024 7667 1090 (Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 4.30pm)
- visiting www.covwarkpt.nhs.uk/iapt