Consulting and Appointments
Help outside of the GP practice
- E.g. chest pain, loss of consciousness or severely unwell Call 999.
Out of Hours Healthcare
- Call 111.
- Can treat a variety of different conditions and direct you back to your GP if needed. They can assist with headaches, colds, rashes, sprains and urinary tract infections. Click here for more information.
- For information on eye emergencies and minor eye conditions such as dry eyes and conjunctivitis, please click here.
Oral and Dental care
- For concerns about mouth lesions, dental pain, and dentures. Click here to find your local dentist.
- Patients can self-refer to physiotherapy without necessarily seeing a GP. For more information on musculoskeletal discomfort, back pain and long-term joint conditions click here.
Minor Injury & Illness
- There are many conditions that you can manage at home. Please visit our page on Minor Injury & Illness for more information.
- For people with symptoms of mild, moderate or severe anxiety or depression please see our Mental Health resources by Clicking Here. You can call them directly or refer yourself.
- Umbrella provide sexual health services in Bham and Solihull. Services include STI self-sampling kits, contraception services, HIV testing, Psychosexual services and more. Please click here for more information or call 0121 237 5700
Drugs and Alcohol Advice
- Solihull Integrated Addiction Service (SIAS) offers access to support and treatment for individuals whose drug or alcohol use, or gambling has become problematic. They also offer support to their families and friends. Click here for further information or call 0121 301 4141
Help within the GP practice
Reception & Admin Queries
- To get help with sick notes, referrals, test results please see webpage on reception enquiries to see if your query can be resolved online initially.
- Can help with multiple issues including review of long-term conditions such as asthma and diabetes, discussions around cholesterol and lifestyle, smears, contraceptive reviews. Please contact your surgery to book an appointment.
Clinical Pharmacist (based within GPS)
- Medication reviews and advice on medications. Please contact your surgery to book an appointment.
- We have a dedicated team to help with socials issues including housing, finance and isolation. If you are new to the healthcare system and having trouble navigating it, then we can help this as well. Please contact your surgery for more information or to book an appointment.
- Urgent on the day health concerns or routine queries that cannot be resolved by methods or staff above. Please contact your surgery to book an appointment.
Please note - during the Covid-19 pandemic we disabled online booking to ensure appointments could be triaged appropriately. We are hoping to re-enable this when able.
Further information on appointments, including cancelling or amending an existing appointments please click here.